Spring Clean 2019
3o Days to a Healthier, Happier You
Feeling a bit average as you emerge from winter?
Do you feel lethargic, down in the dumps, sluggish, or ‘heavy’?
What if I told you that in 30 days you could turn your health around, and lay down the foundations for a better healthier, happier you this Christmas?
Join me, and 4 other amazing women for 30 days of personalised support, encouragement, and summer preparation.
Your Treatment Plan will include personalised nutritional, herbal & lifestyle advice – tailored specifically to your health goals.
It’s not too late to attend to your health, so that come December, you can feel healthy, happy and carefree at all the summer fun things!
Your mind, liver, skin, and gut will love you for it!
What is included:
- 60 minute Consultation either online or in person
- Personalised Treatment Plan created for you
- Printables and Planning sheets to keep you on track
- Dive deeper with Weekly trainings
- Daily support via messaging app voxer
- Core supplements included*
- 30 minute Wrap up Appointment
*other supplements may be recommended for you.
Need to know:
- Starts November 1st
- NZ $390 payment up front, or 4 payments of $105.
Hi there lovely!
I am Chantelle, a Registered Naturopath and Herbalist, and I love working alongside women like yourself, to help you reach your health goals.
November 2019 is set to be your best month yet! You will enter the silly season feeling fab – both inside an out.
Get ready for an epic 30 days of personalised coaching and support.
It’s time to put your healh first xx
Love from Chantelle
This programme has been lovingly prepared for you by Chantelle Meikle BNat, Registered Naturopath with NMHNZ.
Chantelle is not affiliated with any Multi-level Marketing companies (MLM’s)
Refund / Cancellation Policy
- No refunds will be provided for this programme, unless under extenuating circumstances.
- The refund will be dependent on the value of what has already been provided.
- If you pay using the payment plan, it is expected that you will continue with all 4 payments in good faith.
- Failure to pay all 4 installments equates to a default of the contract, and will result in debt collection.